A BLOG WITH A PURPOSE

Through my blog I aim to compile a portfolio of work which speaks true to who I am as an aspiring Radio Journalist/Producer. My work displays my personal philosophies about the way in which I feel journalism should be approached and conducted. I also aim to step out of my comfort zone and reach out into the greater community in order to produce cutting edge journalism which provides a voice to marginalised groups and serves as a link between institutions and organisations and members within that community.



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Development Journalism: New Desalination Plant in Eastern Cape

By the year 2025, South Africa could be faced with a severe water shortage. Already in the Eastern Cape, the prolonging drought is harshly affecting local residents. Desalination, a recent world wide phenomenon, could provide long term sustainability in terms of generating usable water from the ocean. Angelique Thorne compiled this report.



Powered by Podbean.com