A BLOG WITH A PURPOSE

Through my blog I aim to compile a portfolio of work which speaks true to who I am as an aspiring Radio Journalist/Producer. My work displays my personal philosophies about the way in which I feel journalism should be approached and conducted. I also aim to step out of my comfort zone and reach out into the greater community in order to produce cutting edge journalism which provides a voice to marginalised groups and serves as a link between institutions and organisations and members within that community.



Thursday, April 29, 2010

PROFILE: Daphne Timm

Vibrant. The perfect word to describe Mrs Daphne Timm, a woman who has devoted her life to uplifitng the Grahamstown community. Marcelle Liron and Angelique Thorne examined how and why this is the lifestyle she has chosen.


No comments:

Post a Comment